Not only is this quick-and-easy recipe lower in fat, but it's vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free.
- 1 cup Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- 1½ cup peanut butter powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of stevia
- Microwave the oil in a medium bowl for approximately 1 minute until liquified. Add Peanut butter powder and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Add the stevia until fully incorporated. If the mixture is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of water to achieve a spreadable consistency.
- Spread the Peanut Butter powder mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with baking paper or plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours until set.
- Cut into 1-inch cubes to serve, and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories 111 Carbs 13g Protein 4g Fat 5g Prep 10min Cook 120min Servings 32